School-Wide Programs - Every Student Can Be a Published Author!
Improve students’ writing skills with exciting and memorable publishing projects. A complete spectrum of options, ranging from publishing kits to an advanced online bookmaking tool provides the educators the tools they need to easily publish students’ work.
Schools with publishing activities are able to improve test scores and meet Common Core Standards, while increasing students’ interest in writing.
Easy Student Publishing makes it easy to extend your writing curriculum and complete the writing process. Pick the combination of projects that is the right fit for your school.
Create an unforgettable experience for your students and include the entire School in a publishing project…
- Literacy Week
- National Poetry Month
- Young Authors Project
- Writing Contest : District-wide version available
- Classroom Writing Centers
Publishing Provide ongoing training and support for teachers…
- Priority access expert resources, writing tools and technology support
- New and enhanced writing curriculum available monthly
- Training and Continuing Education Unit (CEU) opportunities
- Regularly scheduled appointments with a Publishing Specialist
Achieve your goals for a comprehensive writing program…
- Meet school/district writing requirements
- Support state and national standards
- Drive more students to your school library
- Motivate and reward students’ writing efforts
- Foster a love of writing and reading