Free Mail-In Classbook Program
- Each student makes one page in a 10 to 30 page classbook
- Instantly print all the materials you need (including manuscript pages) for each student and easily reprinting individual forms if needed.
- Materials are customized with individual student names and are not shared between students
- Full sized book – 8.5” x 11”
- Title, Dedication and “About the Class” page with photo
Have your students make a FREE hardback Classbook by instantly printing your materials and mailing them in! Each student contributes one page with their own drawing and text. This program is perfect for younger grades or schools which want free publishing but don’t have ample access to computers. Use for poetry, teacher tributes, classroom memories, yearbooks, recipe books and much more.
Text will appear in original handwriting, illustrations will be hand drawn by the students and you can include a photo on the cover and ‘About the Class’ page. Materials are customized for each student and are not shared between students. And of course, you can easily reprint any student’s pages if needed to make a correction.
Classbooks also include a title page, dedication page and an “About the Class” page to make these books
To qualify classes must have 10 or more students, and agree to return additional copy order forms sent home to student families.
- Easy To Use Kit Option
- Affordable Paperback Books
- Convenient To Create Online Or By Hand