Student Storybook Program - Make Your Own Storybook Online And Publish It
Students make original stories and illustrations and publish
- Each student creates & illustrates up to 12 pages of content in their own storybook
- Includes a title page, dedication, and “About the Author” feature on the back cover
- 7”x 9”, full-color book with durable, case-wrapped hardcover
- Create with our fun and easy to use online book making tool - no download required
- Upload PDF content for an entire book with a single click
- 2-3 week production time
- Made in the USA
The student bookmaking tools at Easy Student Publishing are designed to encourage creativity and enhance writing curriculum by allowing students to make their own storybook. The online illustration tool comes with hundreds of paintable backgrounds images and stickers, free-hand drawing tools and options to upload digital images. Use the PDF upload tool to easily upload work students created by-hand. Advanced features with unique usernames and passwords for each student, make it easy to administer your project. Students may access their own stories from any computer connected to the Internet and teachers may edit and monitor progress from a Teacher account.
In order to receive physical books back in the mail, students or schools must purchase those books.
*This is currently a pay per publish program and every book that is published must be purchased by either the school or parents.*