Free Student Storybook Program - Make Your Own Storybook Online And Publish It
Students make original stories and illustrations and publish
- Each student creates & illustrates up to 12 pages of content in their own storybook
- Includes a title page, dedication, and “About the Author” feature on the back cover
- 7”x 9”, full-color book with durable, case-wrapped hardcover
- FREE paperback books available with qualifying projects
- Create with our fun and easy to use online book making tool - no download required
- Upload PDF content for an entire book with a single click
- 2-3 week production time
- Made in the USA
The student bookmaking tools at www.StudentPublishing.com are designed to encourage creativity and enhance writing curriculum by allowing students to make their own storybook. The online illustration tool comes with hundreds of paintable backgrounds images and stickers, free-hand drawing tools and options to upload digital images. Use the PDF upload tool to easily upload work students created by-hand. Advanced features with unique usernames and passwords for each student, make it easy to administer your project. Students may access their own stories from any computer connected to the Internet and teachers may edit and monitor progress from a Teacher account.
To qualify for free paperback books, your project must include 10-30 students and meet a minimum of 10 hardback books (or a combination of hardbacks and paperbacks totaling $249). In addition, you agree to provide families the opportunity to purchase their students’ books. Read the Terms and Conditions for details.