Autobiography Worksheets For Kids Free Download
Here is the first in a series of autobiography worksheets for kids centered around the idea of them writing a complete autobiography on their own. Specifically, it asks the student a series of questions during pre-writing to organize their thoughts prior to the actual writing activity.
The following is an excerpt from the actual download
Student Autobiography Worksheet Questions
1. What is your earliest memory?
2. Where do you fit in your family? (only, oldest, middle, youngest) Why do you like that? What’s hard about it?
3. Who are you most like in your family? How?
4. What qualities do you admire in your parents?
5. In what ways does your family make you who you are?
6. What is important to you? To your family?
This is by no means meant to be a complete lesson plan, but can be supplemented with our autobiography timeline to further round out pre-writing.
If you’d like to download the complete autobiography worksheet, click the following link: Complete worksheet
This can also be used to create the “About Me” page for the Student Story Book as part of our publishing tool.
If you’d like to register and try our online publishing tool out for free, click the following link right now: Online Publishing Tool.
Do you have any examples of any autobiography worksheets that you’ve used in the past for this? Were they effective in helping the writing process?
A fantastic way to compliment an autobiography writing assignment is to formally publish student work. If you’d like to try out our online tool for free, click the button below and register right now.Click Here To Try the Tool Free
No comments yet.